He loves me, he loves me not, I’m drunk. Everyone loves getting flowers, but this bouquet looks pretty, will have your friends envious of your crafty skills, and comes with a giant drinking glass (yes, I’ve seen the vase used as a glass – her bouquet also came with a hangover).
Not to brag, I’m totally bragging, but my gift was the gift of all gifts at this party. Talk of the town you could say, but I didn’t say it. This was pathetically easy, and everything came from the dollar store… other then the booze of course.
Let me list the ways this was awesome, if you didn’t already come to the conclusion yourself:
- Actually wanted by the recipient
- Easy to make
- Sharable 🙂
What you’ll need:
- 1 Vase
- 2 Packages of shredded wrapping paper… honestly I have no clue what this stuff is called. The stuff you stick in gift bags to fill up space.
- Pretty Ribbon
- 1 Package Kabob Skewers
- Fake Flowers
- Hot Glue Gun
- NIPS FOR DAYYYYS!!!
- The process I think is pretty self explanatory – but hot glue the nips to the skewers. CAREFUL with this step – #1 you want them to be able to take the stick off. #2 you don’t want to melt through the nip if it’s plastic.
- Stuff the vase with the papery stuff, and any other cute decorations you can find laying around.
- Insert Skewers and flowers.
- Walk carefully and try not to drink your gift.
Have you made a booze bouquet before?