Happy New Year!
I made two playlists for New Years day – and didn’t end up using either of them. They were “the best of 2015” songs and I kept trying to fix it and make it work… but it just wasn’t… gelling? I ended up using my favorite playlist – a badass 80s playlist from early October, it was home run! To my fellow spin instructors out there (I’m pretty sure those are the only people following my blog 😂), do you ever feel that way – your playlist just wont work no matter what you do? You’d think after doing it this long it’d be easy… but I care so much about the “flow” of my class that sometimes I get super stuck!
1/1/16 & 10/2/15 playlist:
- We Built This City – Starship
- Believe – Cher
- You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield
- Movin’ Out – Billy Joel
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- I’ll Be There For You – The Remembrants
- Tainted Love – Soft Cell
- Rich Girl – Hall & Oats
- Died In Your Arms Tonight – Cutting Crew
- Video Killed the Radio Star – The Buggles
- The Rose – Better Midler
- Send Me On My Way – Rusted Root
Listen to it here: Spotify!