“Roses are red, violets are blue, a spin class is cheaper than a dinner for two.” – Meira’s Ode to Valentines Day
So, I call this playlist “Last Weeks Redo.” If you read my last post – you knew I had the perfect song and just spat on it, ignored it, called it names, and then kicked it while it was down. So I wanted… I needed, to try again.
I wanted this playlist to honor being kind to yourself. With Valentines Day right around the corner, we spend so much energy focusing on, “who loves me?”, “who’s my Valentine?”, “who do I need to buy Valentines for?” and so on… that we forget our number one, ourselves. You are all you need.
- Ah Yeah So What – Will Sparks
- Satellite – Lelia Broussard
- Like a Champion – Selena Gomez
- Where The Devil Don’t Go – Elle King
- How To Be A Heartbreaker – Marina and the Diamonds
- We Are Brave – Shawn McDonald
- Work This Body – WALK THE MOON
- I Love Myself Today – Bif Naked
- Warrior – Demi Lovato
- Ticks – Brad Paisley
- Warriors – Ronan Hardiman
- Hair of the Dog – Irish Pub Music
- Work That – Mary J Blige
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
Listen to it here: Spotify!