Do these leggings make my legs look defined? 😂 I pretty much bought them for the laugh – they won, and are actually my new favorite leggings.
So, once again – they impressed me! One of these ladies is celebrating her 30th birthday and how did she start it? WITH AT 6AM SPIN CLASS! Now that’s impressive! I took a two week hiatus to go on a ski trip with some friends and let me tell you – I NEEDED to get back in the saddle. So happy to be back – and the playlist was super fun. MUST LISTEN: Grace Potter & The Nocturnals – The Lion The Beast The Beat – please trust me and listen to at least 45 seconds – if you don’t get what I mean after that then I’ll accept defeat, but to my fellow spin teachers – DO IT!
So – onto the playlist!
- Wolf – First Aid Kit
- Ships in the Night – Mat Kearney
- Sweeter – Gavin DeGraw
- Kill Em With Kindness – Selenda Gomez
- Dynasty (Mumbai) – JDG
- Wild Child – Cardiknox
- Come Back Down – Greg Laswell, Sara Bareilles
- My Church – Maren Morris
- You Will (The OWN Song) – Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Nettles
- Guardians at the Gate – Audiomachine
- Dance Apocalyptic – Janelle Monae
- Traveller – Chris Stapleton
- The Lion The Beast The Beat – Grace Potter & The Nocturnals