Tuesday’s have officially become 90’s playlists – mostly because there’s 10 years of awesomeness that’s too cool to be neglected or buried in with today’s nonsense. I mean, boy band wars my friends – BOY BAND WARS! Feuding Christina and Britney (no last names needed), when all Mandy Moore wanted was candy, Avril said it was a-ok for girls to wear neckties (hell yeah I did), when Bow Wow was Lil’ Bow Wow (yippy yo yippy yay), We couldn’t figure out who the hell let the dogs out, Nelly taught us all it was okay to wear band aids on our faces, and thanks to Semisonic we knew exactly when it was closing time. The 90s.
It’s definitely wrong how hard I just laughed at my own writing… moving on.
If this playlist was a noun, it would be a “glittery mix tape.”
They killed it – it was awesome – it was fun – we sweat… a lot. Okay – so there might be some 80s in there, but it’s all good.
- Sk8er Boi – Avril Lavigne
- Take Me There – Blackstreet
- Be My Lover – La Bouche
- The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
- Bye Bye Bye – *NSYNC
- Ride Wit Me – Nelly
- I Want It That Way – Backstreet Boys
- Vogue (Remix) – Madonna, Workout Remix Factory
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- Believe – Cher
- Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
- (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life – Bill Medley